Get Certified as an Optimization & Testing Mastery Specialist
Conversion Rate Optimization & Split Testing are two of the most identifiable marketing tactics in the industry today. Unfortunately most marketers claim to be doing CRO, but are merely relying on hacks and tricks. CRO is a repeatable process that increases converting actions on traffic you already have with assets you?ve already created. If you aren?t optimizing or testing you are leaving money on the table and if you are relying on hacks and tricks you are leaving just as much money on the table.
A training optimization specialist is a game changer and you?ll learn how to be one of the best in this course.
- How to identify which of your pages need immediate optimization (these often aren't your worst performing pages)!
- ?The key optimization metrics that actually move the bottom line (get this wrong and you?ll waste your time and money on useless testing).
- ?The 3 most effective tools for collecting user data (and how to use them, step-by-step)!
- ?Not sure how to prioritize your optimization campaigns? We?ll show you how to rank them using 3 crucial factors.
- The metrics you should be tracking to ensure statistical significance (and the ones you shouldn?t waste your time on).
- ?How to use Case Studies to improve your optimization efforts (and which type of case studies work the best).
- ?Our formula for developing a rock solid hypothesis (?that will give valuable insights regardless of your campaign?s outcome).
- ?How to qualify split tests (and the one crucial question most optimizers forget).
- ?The three outcomes of any split test, why most marketers ignore one of these outcomes and why you shouldn?t ignore it.
- When and how to schedule tests so that you?re not skewing data (this happens more often than you think).
- ?How to draft a campaign proposal and accurately report on your optimization campaigns (you?ll get the same the template we use to report our findings)
- ?Get a detailed crash course in other valuable optimization methods that ?move the needle?, including personalization, low traffic testing techniques, landing page optimization), and more?