Get Certified as a Social & Community Mastery SpecialistBusiness owners, employees, agencies and freelancers alike face an ever changing social landscape in digital marketing. New channels rise and fall every month and new bells and whistles are added to those channels every day.
But the fundamentals have not changed. The fact is, consumers have changed the way they voice criticism and praise. They have changed the way they find and consume information. And, they have changed the way they buy.
The successful business must adapt their marketing to these changes. Plans and processes must be put in place to listen, influence, network and sell in this environment. The good news is these fundamentals dont change from channel to channel.
As a Certified Social & Community Manager youll learn to assess business goals and employ sound social media marketing practices to meet those goals.
In this class, youll be trained on the most up-to-date social media marketing practices that work TODAY, and will continue to work TOMORROW including
- The Social Success Cycle framework that gives you instant clarity on the 4 categories of social media marketing activities (and the category every business should begin with).
- How to create your Customer Avatar in order to architect a social media strategy that attracts leads and buyers (our simple Customer Avatar Worksheet will show you how to build your avatar).
- How to recognize and leverage the strength (and avoid the weakness) of both Seeker and Engagement social media channels.
- The 10-Minute Social Media Audit that immediately identifies gaps in your social media marketing so you can close them.
- The two categories of social media marketing that can (and should) be automated by software (dont worry, we tell you which programs to use).
- The Feedback Loop process that exponentially increases the impact of social media marketing on product/service development, customer service and content creation.
- The 5 keyword categories that matter when monitoring the web for customer service and reputation issues (Listen for these keywords and youll immediately join the social conversation about your brand).
- The Social Listening Keyword Research Planner that makes social listening campaign set up a breeze.
- How to set up social listening using paid tools (and an alternative method using free tools for those on a tight budget).
- The simple 3-Step Social Media Customer Service Plan to employ when dealing with angry customers on public social channels.
- 4 methods to growing connections on any social channel (look out for the Indoctrination and Bouncing processes).
- 7 blog post templates that create high-quality, shareworthy blog content with speed (never get stuck for blog post ideas again).
- The Social Media Topic Map handout that transforms boring, ho hum social media channels into thriving social communities.
- The 6-Step socialization process youll apply to every new piece of content you create (this will maximize your social media exposure).
- How to defeat the Social Fire Hose (and create social media updates that get noticed in the sea of social status updates).
- How to leverage Long Tail Media Outreach (in order to generate traffic, links and authority from blogs, podcasts and more).
- How to combine Social Media Topic Maps and The Short List process to create a network of influencers (these can really can move the needle for your business).
- How Reverse Media Outreach works today (and how to position yourself to take advantage of it).
- The Value First strategy that seamlessly and subtly transforms casual social media connections into leads and customers (without being sleazy).
- 3 types of Value First offers (and when to use each one).
- How to employ Content Segmentation, social media and social advertising to ascend social connections to leads and customers.
- How to use content + social media to intersect with The Customer Journey from the Awareness to Conversion stage.
Why Should You Get Certified?
If you're a business owner, this certification is a great way to master and monetize your social media efforts. It's also a great way to train and certify members of your own team to ensure that they're up to speed on the latest trends and best practices.
If you're a marketing professional or agency, this certification is a tangible way to show that you are a Social & Community Manager, which could help you attract and retain better, higher-paying clients.
If you're a student, this certificate can set you apart from other graduates who merely have a business or marketing degree, but not the specialized skills that employers today are desperately seeking.
If you're an employee, this certificate can make you more valuable to your company, which is the surest way to get that raise or promotion you likely already deserve (but don't have a tangible reason to request).